Friday, June 15, 2007
With the JoCoFo(rums) a no-go, I’m posting this here, which is appropriate because it’s fairly lengthy. Fairly.
This is my proposed synopsis of the JoCo Forums’ Jonathan Coulton Broadway Production. It’s way too long and unwieldy, but hey, I’m more of an idea guy (read: lazy guy) — I’ll leave the arguments about what to trim to everyone else.
My really long writeup follows this jump-cut.
Saturday, January 6, 2007
Well, I hope you enjoyed NaNoBryAlmoFoMo (National No Bry for Almost Four Months), because it’s ending now. Thanks to all of you who wrote in to ask after my welfare or whereabouts. Actually, no one did. But that’s all right. I don’t mind. Really.
Anyway, my voice is just about recuperated after eight weeks of weeping softly into my pillow while whimpering, “No one cares!”, and so I’m about ready to try a few songs again.
There. If three months of blog silence didn’t drive away all the readers, threats of singing surely will.
(Actually, since I don’t think my e-mail address is listed anywhere on this blog, it’d be kinda difficult for my hypothetical friends to send me an e-mail.)
Friday, October 20, 2006
Yes and no, as in it’s not ready for publication yet. I’ll have plenty of time this weekend, though (Saints bye week, Cowboys Monday night game), and it’s non-musical, so expect it up before the end of Saturday.
At which point I may edit this post to make it look as though I had it up today.
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
My thought process while preparing for the treadmill the other day:
- The satellite dish is still wonky. What shall I do while jogging?
- Other than hold on to the handrails for dear life, I mean.
- I suppose I could listen to music.
- All my music’s on audio CDs.
- I guess that means I’ve gotta use my portable CD player.
- Trouble with that is, it’s too big to fit in my pocket. How inconvenient!
- I wonder why they don’t make CD players smaller and slimmer, like mp3 players. Why would you want a CD player to be so round and inefficiently shaped?